Monday, August 20, 2007

Mustache Search


I have decided that the best way for me to do stand-up is with a slight disguise. One of the key components of this disguise is a mustache. Thus, I began searching for the perfect mustache today.

My search for the perfect mustache brought me to a website that had approximately 10 dozen different mustaches- a virtual candy shop of facial hair. On the name alone, I was intrigued by the "gay 90s mustache." I lived through the 90s, and although I am not gay, I did not know that there was a particular decade-defining homosexual-upper-lip-accoutrement until I stumbled upon this costume website that states it in a brazen, callous, and utterly undeniable manner. It must be true.

I don't think this is the mustache for me... but I haven't made any final decisions....

No comments: