Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Writing Again

My eyes are healing up nicely. I wrote some stand-up with my buddy Kern last night. I thought it was hilarious, but that seems to be subjective.

All the Ghost-authors are truly living up to their reputations-- no posts. Alas, I will get the ball rolling here shortly. I want to post my eye surgery exclusive video! Hooray!

Also, I have to make a small presentation on Federalism for my graduate class next Tuesday. Anyone? Federalism? Care to Wiki that for me?

Can I wing it? It's just Federal Government balancing with State Power right? National and regional interests intersecting in a complex see-saw that confuses normal people?

Okay time to put goo in my eye.

2 comments:

Brice Lord said...

I think Federalism was the precursor to the Democratic movement. That's the Democratic party, now democracy. I 'd check Wiki to be sure, of course.

MPC said...

I want the video