Saturday, September 8, 2007

Back to the blog

Okay, I have neglected ye' long enough...

Going to drop a few blogs today. For instance, I found that The New Sun Blog is featured on Technocrati.com! What is Technocrati? I have no idea, I only googled "The New Sun" and it came up. Just like I google my own name from time to time to see what my brethren are up to...
Anyhow, according to Technocrati , this blog is rated 2,585,283. So thank you all for your kind support. People always told me I would never make something out of myself, but now I can point to my blog rank, and show them who the real loser is.

Another interesting stat is that my blog is given an authority level of 2. I have no idea how they determine authority, but I am a bit offended by this low mark. My friend's blog "End the Cola Wars" has an authority of "10." Thus, I am a fifth as authoritative as him, despite my firm belief that I could beat him in a street fight.

Furthermore, I haven't posted the video of my eye getting lasered because the video is a whopping 500 megs and I am working on getting it converted. So you will all have to be patient.

Also-- anyone excited about the free UFC fight on spiketv tonight? Rampage Jackson is defending his belt against... some other guy. I don't really care who, I just like to watch guys punch each other.

2 comments:

Brice Lord said...

Technorati's another search engine, but it specializes in bloggish stuff. Authority is calculated as the number of times people have linked to your blog in the past 6 months (i think 6). And there you have it. And now that you've linked to my blog, I'm at 11 authority, so ha!

CJ said...

Damn. I will never catch up now.