Monday, September 10, 2007

Open Mic


Well, tonight is a big night. I have been working hard on a stand-up act for the last week. Thanks to those of you who have helped me hone my jokes. Your help was invaluable. I will try to record the open-mic session so I can share the experience. I am don't plan to post it on this page, as its distribution is something I want to keep down.

However, I do have a mustache and a cowboy hat to protect my identity. Your votes on the mustache were summarily tallied, and ignored. Why did you all vote "gay-90s"? C'mon!

I am not sure if I am going to use the disguise yet... You be the judge.*

*votes are subject to being ignored.

3 comments:

MPC said...

Hey -- How'd that open mike turn out?

Brice Lord said...

yeah, how'd it go C-Mustard?

CJ said...

Funny story about that... and I use the word "funny" loosely.