Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Change of Blog Name...

Ever since I started blogging on a whim, it has annoyed me that "The New Sun" doesn't google at number one. Sometimes it doesn't even "google" on page 1. This disturbs my fragile ego.

Perhaps this serves me right for stealing the name of a semi-famous science fiction trilogy (written by Gene Wolfe-- highly recommended. The series begins with "The Shadow of the Torturer." To date, I have never seen any other book or movie where the hero's occupation is torture.)

Anyhow... getting to my point. I am thinking about changing the name of the blog. In fact, I plan to just go ahead and do it. Naturally, this will change the web address, so there will be some minor inconvenience to you, the reader.

I will keep you updated.

5 comments:

MPC said...

just make sure you let us know the write new address

jskobin said...

Touche.

Don' worry, be hapa said...

Is this because I didn't check your blog between pirate day and now?

Don' worry, be hapa said...

May I suggest "eva longoria sex tape", it's at #6 now, but I see her rising to the top of that chart. Thinking ahead...

CJ said...

That IS an excellent suggestion.