Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The case of the $200 T-Shirt



About a week ago I discovered this amazing $218 tattoo T-shirt that I really, really want, and probably intend to purchase.

However, I realize that if I make this purchase, I will no longer be classified has a rational human being.

-First, I have never purchased a t-shirt that cost more than $30.
-Second, the t-shirt is decadent. I would have to steel myself for glances and remarks everytime I put it on. (However, I don't think I would have a problem with this.)
-Third, $218!!!

The other kicker, is that no one except my brother thinks the shirt looks good. However, this has yet to deter me either. Actually, let me digress a moment and say that I am still deciding between two t-shirts.


So I have two questions for you:
-Am I crazy?
-Which T-shirt is better (top or bottom)?

Check out www.yellowman.com for more t-shirt details.

1 comment:

www.superiorsteel.co.nz said...

I was looking for pictures musketeers dueling (as you do) and i randomly stumbled upon ur blog. Omg that shirt is awesome, I so want one now. I have booked marked the T shit site and are now commencing the long journey of saving up my money to get one... I bet that is USD as well ouch..