Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Voice Recognition Software



Before reading this post--- read the post below it. It won't make
sense otherwise.

Today I decided to try this service call "reQall." Essentially you dial it
up by phone, leave a voice mail, then it converts your speech to text
and emails it to you (among other features.) However, it does not work very
well. I used "reQall" to remind myself of the shampoo story this morning.

Look at the text version they sent me, and compare it to the blog below:


Dear Craig, this is what you have just added to reQall

Task




I miss shower this morning and it occurs to me that I am out of shampoo but my dark shampoo is been there so I started using the dark shampoo and whatever this time doesn't seen my eyes etc. Shampoo work and pretty good that works. Says, Wow you really smell pretty good, what shampoo you are wearing. I pointed like Pantene Pro-v, Denim wild. And then she asked so if could see the bottle so that she could get that for her boyfriend. So I am not sure, sure, sure, Denim wild and I am going to buy a bottle of Pantene pro-v, and if she finds out a crazy person.

No comments: