Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Alex Smith and the case of the Crushed QB


49ers Update:

Why oh why did Alex Smith have to get obliterated last weekend? I thought he was going to carry us to the playoffs this season... now it looks like he might be out all year with a separated shoulder. The 49ers got crushed last weekend (only scored 3 points.)

It took me the first three weeks of the season to convince my girlfriend to pick up some 49er players in her $40 fantasy league (Yes, you heard it, my girlfriend plays in big money fantasy football league. Impressive, eh?) Guess who she picked up in week 4? Alex Smith.

After a horrible showing last weekend, the 9ers are last in passing yards, last in total yards, and 27th in points.

Perhaps she is responsible for this whole mess.

Lucky for me, I can also cheer for the Redskins...

No comments: