Friday, July 27, 2007

Little People Meet!


So the blog advertisements that none of you are clicking are actually pretty entertaining... Kern pointed out in a comment that due to my discussion of midgets, Google decided to advertise a midget dating service on my page.


Initially I thought he was just being funny, but I saw the advertisement myself today. The website is Littlepeoplemeet.com! (look for the ad on this page) It is a completely hilarious midget-themed dating service! Obviously I enrolled immediately.


I was amazed to see that it contains a lot of normal-sized, attractive women. For some reason I have a hard time believing that all these women who are 5'5 and 5'7 are just looking for a nice midget man to cuddle with. Do people in this height range classify themselves as little people? I secretly suspect that these attractive women posts are designed to lure midgets outside so that they can be captured and forced to work in travelling circuses and chocolate factories.


Anyhow, I found a good pic from the website for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: