Monday, July 30, 2007

The Cornell Chimes

I stumbled upon the Cornell Alumni website today, and then-- after further stumbling--- I found a page where you can listen to the Cornell Chimes play the school's Alma Mater.

It piqued some emotion in me. There is comfort in their deep echoes. The evening song would always make me pause to reflect upon the world outside Cornell--a world full of possibilities.

"What does the future hold for me...?"

I could only answer with a grin.


http://www.chimes.cornell.edu/sounds.html

1 comment:

MPC said...

I'm coming to visit you via Eve on september 8th. when I'm there I'm going to make you realize the shame this last posted sentiment should engender in you.
I was just at Cornell. I heard those motherfucking chimes. then i forgot about them immediately.. until just now.